Sunday 13 June 2010

174

I hate introduction posts, surveys and this, but I feel it’s needed. That said this will work as a way to introduce any passer-by to what to expect to find here, and any other form of social media I use and link.

I’m the kind of girl that spends hours, or, well minutes, re-reading texts to make sure it’s worded perfectly, while perfectly aware that whoever receives will simply read it and –with the memorised placement of keys memorised- reply in seconds. Yes. I’m somewhat, or honestly very, obsessive. I’m not saying this in a grammar sense or even in beautiful lyrical language- just obsessive about everything that is utterly random.

The reason behind this blog is not available, it simply is here. It will contain everything from thoughts on recent news that catch my interest, to random thoughts that I have –and there are many- that I need to get down somewhere. I hope it will be interesting, funny or tolerable but frankly it might fail and just be utterly dull. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment